- The Russian Toy Club UK is dedicated to the following core principles:
- To encourage the breeding of pure-bred Russian Toys and to do all possible to bring their natural qualities to perfection in their physical qualities, genetic predispositions as well as their movement and temperament.
- To urge members and breeders to accept the standard of the breed as approved by the Kennel club, as the only standard of excellence by which Russian Toys shall be judged; and to educate club members, general public, judges and prospective judges to that standard.
- To do all in its power to protect and advance the interests of the breed; and to encourage fair play and good sportsmanship in the breeding, training and exhibition of the Russian Toy under the breed standard established and approved by the Kennel Club.
- To work to protect the rights of dog owners and promote responsible dog ownership.
- To confer honour upon worthy Russian Toy dogs and their owners/trainers, and to aid members of the Club to attain conformation and performance degrees through cooperative training and mutual support.
- The Russian Toy Club UK does not support the purposeless mass breeding of the Russian toy. We expect all club members who have breeding programs, to breed to the Kennel Club standard of excellence and to the guidelines of the Russian Toy Club UK. The Russian Toy Club UK further expects all members to be ever vigilant in the preservation and protection of the Russian Toy.
- To work in the rescue and welfare of abandoned Russian toys or those facing hardships. The Russian Toy Club UK will help in fostering and rehoming dogs into finding a forever loving home through it's welfare service.
- The club shall not be conducted or operate for profit and no part of any profits or remainder or residue from dues or donations to the Club shall inure to the benefit of any member or individual.